What Hosts are saying

It is a handicap to searching - can't believe we no longer have this choice.I'll simply go elsewhere.Shame as I've been a loyal user for many years.But your searchability is no longer about usability, which is all we want.Jane Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hi, I am planning to rent out my apartment in Budapest IX district, near Nagyvarad ter. I need a co-host as I will be mostly away. Let me know if you live nearby and you can help arranging cleaning, check-in, etc. Thanks Latest reply by Key4
    Hi everybody,I am looking for help with cleaning my apartment in Budapest.Can somebody offer me a good deal?I have my own airbnb experience, don't need somebody to manage the bookings, just to clean and maybe to take care of check in/out (this depends on ... Latest reply by Key4
    I overbooked my house for 3 days between the 27th 29th of July depending on the guestDoes anyone in the Drake neighborhood want a guest? My rooms are $40-$45/ night. I would need to reach out to the guests to see if they will consider a move. Latest reply by Deonna1
    Hi people, I need, to hire a co-host, but I dont know exactly what to do, I remember that a time ago Airbnb use to have a list of Co-hoster and you could contact them but now i think is different, can somebody give some orientation? thanks and regards Latest reply by Deonna1
    Hi All, I have a couples of Air-bnb apartment/Homes in Herndon VA,Ashburn VA and Reston VA, I need help with someone that can help me check in in-between guests, just to check in one guest after the other.........also I need light cleaning servi... Latest reply by Deonna1