What Hosts are saying

Helloi was emailed and asked to put up more photos which I have done. I can’t respond to the A plus email because it’s not a monitored email. How do I make this work? Latest reply by Andrea2893
    I noticed my hair dryer missing and went to report it, when I noticed I couldn't connect to WiFi. It turns out that the guests had taken my old Verzion modem (not in use) and my Xfinity modem (definitely in use). I'm pretty bummed because I had guests che... Latest reply by Cheryl389
    Just reaching out to see what some hosts are experiencing with demand for your places during October and into November and the beginning of December? As well as the quality of guests you are receiving during these months since the prices are lower and the... Latest reply by Sean433
    Hello Airbnb Community Members. My husband and I are long time Airbnb hosts and up until recently have loved every asspect of what we do. For those of you who will be inclined to click on our profile to take a look at our listings, I have been here in the... Latest reply by Jennifer2026
    I am considering a motorcycle tour experience, but I want to run different tours out of different locations (on different dates of course). Do I need to set up a different experience for each tour locations? I started to create an experience, but the form...
    Hi, This email is being sent in regards to my property "David's Hotel Apartment @ Greenhill Resort. I was requested to update my property type. However, there is no changes to be made, I can't save it as what it is, and I still receive email constantly r... Latest reply by Brian1097
    I'm new this past week to Airbnb. I was having difficulties setting up my listing in several sections including number rooms, and especially with separate listings (which I didn't initially know about) for Entire House versus Sharing Listings, and especia... Latest reply by Linda108
    I have been an Air BNB Host in my home for 3 years, renting out a basement apartment. The City is regulating short term rentals which they are saying will come in effect in Fall 2019. I wondered what do you know about how the new regs in Toronto and Van... Latest reply by Alexandre-and-Tanya0