Check in Instructions - download to PDF

Aisling27
Level 2
Milan, Italy

Check in Instructions - download to PDF

Hello all, 

I created a comprehensive check-in instructions guide (with lots of photos) on the airbnb app which gets sent to guests automatically 3 days before check-in.

I have just been contacted by a future guest to say that he does not have a smart phone and he will be contactable only by SMS from 4 days prior to his arrival.

My idea was to download the guide as a PDF and email it to him in advance so he can print it out, however,  this doesn't seem possible on the platform.

Has anyone found a solution for this? (Hoping I don't have to recreate the guide from scratch in order to email to him!!)

Thanks!

6 Replies 6
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Aisling27 

ask him to give you his email address and then send your PDF to him and tell him to print it at home before the trip

Just in case send him your address via SMS

@Branka-and-Silvia0 thanks but my problem is I don't have a PDF because the platform doesn't seem to give the possibility to download the guide I created on the app..

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You can just email him on the Airbnb email address provided on your booking confirmation @Aisling27 

@Helen3 thanks for your response, yes I'm aware I can email him but my issue is downloading the guide I created on the app - if I can't download it I will have to recreate a new document to email which will be time-consuming (re-inserting all the photos etc..)

Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
Level 10
Kendal, United Kingdom

@Aisling27 

You'll have to create a new offline document.

Fortunately you can copy and paste all the text from your online version but you'll have to re-insert the photos.

You could always send your document early (now) for your guest to print out? The fact is, photos will be no good for him if he can only see text on his phone so you could save yourself all that effort.

@Ian-And-Anne-Marie0 ok, thanks for your help