Stuck on pending payout..

Stuck on pending payout..

Hello,

Since i am a new host Airbnb sent me a mail saying that my first payment from airbnb was due one month after the first reservation on the 15th of january.

However its been nearly two weeks that i have been waiting and the payout is still pending (check the screenshot)

I have contacted the help service but all they say is that there might be a problem and the ‘appropriate team’ would contact me.

Can somebody please help me.

[Personal information removed from image]

Minsoo .jpeg

16 Replies 16
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Here it's a community of hosts and guests, @Minsoo0. We can't really help you in the forum.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"
Joan177
Level 2
Port Elizabeth, South Africa

I have been waiting for a payout for 2 weeks this is the first time that it has happened to me please tell me how I can get intouch with the right people

Joan177
Level 2

Also my email is not going through to pre approve it is the airbnb side i think because my other mail goes through

MartaandOsama0
Level 1
Aswan, Egypt

Hello community, we rent a house in Egypt and we are waiting for our payout from the end of December. For a total of 7 reservations. We have already contacted the assistence repeatedly but we have not received any conclusive answer. We have never had any problems before. The bank details are entered correctly. In Egypt there is only one method approved, bank transfers. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Minsoo0 @MartaandOsama0 @Joan177  

You need to contact airbnb.  Find the Community Help Guides under Help in the discuss tab above. Or use the help section on the site and link to the reservation in question.

@Marit-Anne0 thank you but we already done. already contacted. They told us to wait 5 working days, but a month has passed right now. Don't know what to do.

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@MartaandOsama0

There is no other way than to make contact once again.

@Marit-Anne0 thank you.

Joan177
Level 2

Thank you will try 

Rod45
Level 3
Rozelle, Australia

ADVICE URGENTLY NEEDED ....I have still not received payment from a previous guests stay who checked out exactly 2 weeks ago ( they stayed 5 nights ) . I have been booked out since with other guests and I have received their payment ( which is usually always on the second day of the guests stay  as it has always been with my personal experience with Airbnb ) .

I have contacted the Airbnb Support team and despite their assurances that somebody would respond to me to sort this issue out I have still NOT received any response NOR MONIES OWED . I have now made 3 calls over this 2 week period & each time I am thanked for " reaching out " ............but I 'm still grasping at nothing !!

I have discussed this with a few media friends and they have offered to do some media coverage ....it is extreme but what else do I do ? I can't believe I have had no response from Airbnb & no payment for a guest's visit of 5 nights . ...and I am a superhost with a contact number . What happens to other hosts who do not have access to this number ???

Amanda470
Level 1
Oudtshoorn, South Africa

I am still waiting for mine too

Ayana1
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

i was suppose to get my payout for 4 reservations on today and still havent recieved nothing yet...Im a new host and it has been 30 days already.. i have a guest in my home now that has been there for 5 nights and someone else checking in saturday...Im not sure if im letting anyone else check in until i get my money

they took care of everything, i got my payment:-))))

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for letting us know @Ayana1!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen