Superhost Status

Answered!
Antony24
Level 1
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Superhost Status

Hi,

The date for achieving superhost status was October 1 on my property, provided that all of the requirements were met.  They were met and now it states that it is pending assessment and won't be determined until October 14?

Seems a little strange, am I missing something?  Haven't had any issues that I know of - unless someone complained - and I wasn't notified??  

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Antony

1 Best Answer

Yes, @Antony24  the cutoff is Oct 1st and will not end until Oct 14th - it is the same with every quarterly assessment. It is to allow for your current guests - they have 14 days to complete their review.

View Best Answer in original post

43 Replies 43
Fer10
Level 2
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

Same here, waiting for an answer. 

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Antony24  @Fer10

You will have to wait for the assessment period to end.  

Hi Marit,

Yes, but the assessment period ends on October 1, according to the Airbnb guidelines.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Antony

Yes, @Antony24  the cutoff is Oct 1st and will not end until Oct 14th - it is the same with every quarterly assessment. It is to allow for your current guests - they have 14 days to complete their review.

Thanks, now I understand :). Cheers.

Yeah, my cut off was October 1st and I had all the appropriate bookings/stats at that time. My last guest checkout on October 1st, did that hold up my status? 

Gosh 

that would’ve been nice to know 

to wait until the 14th rather than the 1st

...would reduce contacts to CS!!

Clive46
Level 2
Scotland, United Kingdom

Where does it state that that you need to wait until the end of the assessment period? Not disputing that however it does not appear to be very clear on Airbnb. I met the criteria on the 1st Oct, but the message states I will need to now wait until next assessment date in 2019. At the very least in think Airbnb needs to change the messages they display to make it clearer.

@Clive46  Right on your listing it states that. See below.

Screenshot (199).png

I have a guest who has booked 32 nights from 25th Sept to 27th October.

Of course I didn’t get a review because he hasn’t checked out.

I missed out on retaining my SuperHost status this quarter.Airbnb’s collection of data is computer generated and even if a guest gives you 5 stars but gives 4 stars as overall experience you get downgraded and lose your SuperHost status.  It’s ridiculous and they couldn’t care less if you object. There’s no opportunity for them to review your case and they just send an email saying looks like you missed out on SuperHost this quarter!!

Mela1
Level 2
United Arab Emirates

Hi,

Encountered the same issue, now I received an email that I am a Superhost but it doesn't reflect on my account.  

Why is it like this?

Martin426
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

The same here. I recieved a superhost confirmation email but I don't see it yet reflected on my account nor when I searched for my listing from a guest perspective. How long does it usualy take for the badge to appear on my profile? Thanks for the answer 🙂

I did not received an email or nothing, however I have what is required to be one and I was also waiting this 14 days to get my badge. Where can I speak to someone to check this? 

Thanks,

Carol

Same thang here, I got a superhost mail but on my profile ther is no visible superhost status...