Superhost bonus

Beatriz348
Level 2
Q.ta do Anjo, Portugal

Superhost bonus

Hello there! I earned a Superhost bonus from Airbnb but here are my questions:

1- How do I use it? On my next reservation I just selsect "use bonus"?

2- Do you need to use the bonus in just one reservation or you can save it for after? Imagine that I have a 80euro bonus and I plan to book a 50euro house. What happens to the rest of the money? I can use it later or I lose it?

Thank you!

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Beatriz348,

The super host reward is usually given in the form of a coupon. The email informing you of the reward will contain a code. When you've selected a listing and are on the booking page there should be a button or link saying something like "coupon code". Click this and enter the code given in the email. It's a year since I did this so I'm not sure of the exact wording.

If the booking cost is less than the value of the coupon you loose the balance so in the example you gave the €30 balance is lost.

Steve.

Kelly787
Level 1
Nikaia, Greece

Hello,I earned a bonus from BNB a professional photo,how often a host may earn a bonus?

Kelly

Ersilia3
Level 2
Bologna, Italy

se cancello una prenotazione pagata con coupon, posso recuperare il coupon?

Marg11
Level 10
Warwick, Australia

Have just tried to let Airbnb know that the Superhost bonus has been of no use to us as we haven't stayed with Airbnb since 2018, have more than adequate wifi, use local cleaning products and have not found any Airbnb Experience of interest or suitable for our ages. However, the emails bounced.