Superhost

Arthur20
Level 2
Antwerpen, BE

Superhost

Hello,

I have a questions regarding the superhost status.

According to my page on April 1st, they were gonna check if I would become a superhost.

Now april 3rd, I checked my status, and now they skipped again 3 months further?

I don't understand, cause all the criteria are ok to become a superhost, and now I have to wait again another 3 months? plus if i want to check the last 3 months it's not visible on my page?

Can you please give me an answer,

Thank you,

Arthur

1 Reply 1

Arthur,

The system checks your scores every 3 months, but these scores refer to the last 12 months. In my account I can see all of those 12 month score periods, each one 3 months advanced from the last one. There are no 3 month scores.They do not exist.If you have not received Superhost this time then you can look at that 12 month score that has just been reviewed and see what score may have not been high enough. In 3 months the system will look again...but certain guest visits will drop out of the scores and certain guest visits will then be included....as the  12 month check dates advance. 

Your overall rating score maybe different from your 365 day score, if you have been a host for a number of years. With me I am currently being assessed, but I doubt I will get it because not enough of my guests write reviews, despite my other scores being high enough. I cant make guests write reviews...it is all a bit odd