Terrible guests

Stanley66
Level 1
Canary Islands, Spain

Terrible guests

Just hosted two guests in my apartment in Garachico, Tenerife. And upon their departure I discover, new sheets ruined by what I'm fairly positive is period blood. All over the sheets, both of them, some on the towels, even the pillow cases somehow. I have never seen anything like it, not in 10 years hosting in Tenerife . schmeers on the recently painted wall, sand everywhere. One of my neighbours called me to say he could hear load moaning and screams from the house, he was across the street from it. I dont need my neigbours thinking I opened a brothel.  In my opinion these type of guests need to stick to motel/hotel rooms, not be allowed to trash someone's home for a lowlow price a night. There needs to be some kind of protection against this kind of abuse. Host's should know what they are in for with these people. I read previous comments on them, and only one had the courage to be honest and call them out.

You can tell every other comment, were hosts just trying to get that o so valuable positive comment and biting their lip.

0 Replies 0