The app on my iPad always shows one notification. Nothing is pending to my knowledge??

Brian-And-Christy0
Level 1
Marco Island, FL

The app on my iPad always shows one notification. Nothing is pending to my knowledge??

image.jpeg

14 Replies 14
Matthew96
Level 1
Phoenix, AZ

I have the same problem, were you able to resolve this?
Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

same here, for about the last 4 weeks. I think Airbnb is experimenting with lots of small changes, all over the place, so there are glitches. this one, I Don't care....

Joel47
Level 1
Marangaroo, Australia

We don't care about you either Mister
Jonathan110
Level 1
Beverly Hills, CA

it does the same to me on my iphone. 

Takla0
Level 1
Castro Valley, CA

I have the same issue. I tried to restart my pad but nothing changed. 

Susan151
Level 10
Somerville, MA

Same here.

However, it does matter to me because when I have one new notification for real, the number doesn't increment. If there are two new notifications, it bumps up to 3. Response rate is a very important metric to AirBNB so it has become important to me as well.

Ann-and-Tim0
Level 3
Citronelle, AL

Still happening here on both I phone and ipad

I had the same problem in my iphone. I just logged out. The notification is no longer there. 

Same problem on my iphone for weeks.  I actually erased the app and downloaded anew and it still said 1.  Now it says 2 with no messages and no notifications pending.  Has any one reported this to Airbnb? 

I have the same issue on my IPad. My suggestion would be to just check the messages regularly to ensure there are no new notifications. I also have text messages turned on, so anything new notifies me in this way.

TriXie0
Level 1
New Mexico, United States

Ditto! And I'm new so it stresses me out. Glad I'm. It alone out here.
Terri1
Level 2
Claremont, CA

I have it on my iPhone 6. Tried everything. Done nothing different. Guess we just live with it.
Ariel10
Level 3
Orlando, FL

The same happened to me . 

Bob39
Level 10
Goldfield, NV

I have this too. The reason for it is that Airbnb has no idea what they are doing, and no idea how to program an app. Thus there is no solution to this.