What Hosts are saying

I’ve had my listing for over a year now, everything was going great. Suddenly listing is no longer appearing on search or the map. I have been giving the link out for people to book but it either sends them to the home page or says “this listing isn’t av... Latest reply by Monica-and-Tony0
    I'm cool with refunding for COVID. When I click "Offer Refund" from the clients request in the inbox, it takes me to the Resolution Center. The only button there is "Go To Inbox." Once there I go to Hosting and have to find the client all over again. Cli... Latest reply by Nanxing0
    I have a goal, a dream. You see, my story is sad. I’ve been stuck at a Lowly Level Two here for as long as I can remember now. I long to be a Lovable Level Three with all my heart, or dare I even dream big enough to ever aspire to be a Lovely Level Four? ... Latest reply by Maxine33
    Hello, There have been a couple of cancellations due to the virus. In a recent message you have sent to me you mention that you will pay 25% of what I would’ve received for a cancellation based on your cancellation policy. Have I understood correctly? I y... Latest reply by Sarah977
    My travellers booked my airbnb in 3rd of April. She was planning to come this weekend but she wants to cancel. She wants %50 refund. What should I do? Please could you answer as soon as possible? Thanksregards arzu Latest reply by Helen3
    Ho ricevuto una prenotazione che sembra essere confermata ma ricade nel periodo oltre la finestra di disponibilità da me impostata per tale operazione, cosa è successo? Stò confondendo le cose , è solo una richiesta che attende l... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi all, I recently got a job as a key worker, I have to relocate for this in May. I am moving into an Air bnb property until I find full-time accommodation in the area. My host has kindly given me indefinite stay until I can find my own flat after the co... Latest reply by Sarah977