What Hosts are saying

Hi,I am trying to start hosting via AirBnB and the company has my correct address as being in the adjacent county, which requires a license.The county I live in does not.There is no one to contact and no way to correct this as far as I can tell.HELP pleas...
    smart pricing didnt work on current reservation... i have put between usd400 and usd449 per night but airbnb confirmed a reservation for 2 nights USD 490 ....i set up price ranged so price has to in that certain price range....usd 490 for 2 nights am loos... Latest reply by Sian-Lloyd0
    We have been a superhosts for some time now and just received an email to say we were losing that status. I have copied the email from Airbnb at the end of this postIt mentions 5 star reviews 80% of the time which I believe we have (I have copied the in... Latest reply by Ann10
    • Airbnb 80%  5 star review.JPG
    Hello! I am a new host! I am not sure if there is anything I need to do in regards to the city or for tax purposes? Do I need a special license to host? Do I need a short term rental number? I saw in Miami Beach there were extra things you need to do...
    Hi - I am brand new to the hosting business. Can someone please give me a couple of pointers about verifying guests before I allow them to book? Would so appreciate some advice right now!!
    Hi! My name is Gus and I am a Super Co-Host and Property manger servicing Palm Beach County and Broward county Florida. I just recently helped a new Airbnb Host with the roll out of their Triplex and is already booked for the next several month with reven...
    I obtained a Host Capital Loan through AirBnB in 2019. This loan was paid off in early 2021. A statement from the Lender/Host Capital was presented to AirBnB together with a request that deductions/payments made to Host Capital stop immediately. Instead...