What Hosts are saying

Just curious how many Host's have been chosen and have received money? Still keeping my finger's crossed here in the Music City
    I live in the US and had a trip booked with AirBnB beginning May 14. The trip was cancelled and I intend to rebook next year starting May 20. The previous trip was charged based on pay half initially and pay the other half later--apparently that is no lon... Latest reply by Dan12458
    Airbnb locked out my hosting account on March 16th, 2020, without a reason and canceled all future reservations. On April 11th, they accepted that they made a mistake and they fully restored my account. They paid the full amount for the incorrectly cancel... Latest reply by Hilal10
    Please help , i have realized that the PIN showing my listing is a block away from the actual location ! can anyone help on how to fix it as i have tried everything but it wont budge !! Any info would be highly appreciated - thanks Latest reply by Michael4923
    I have tried to book three AirBNB and have had all three say they cannot rent to me. The first canceled and I was not charged. The last two told me that I had to cancel. I was still charged almost $600 for two rentals and received messages that I would... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello fellow photographers! Wondering what your shooting and editing process is and why. I shoot bracket, but pick the best exposure from each set and apply my Airbnb preset (NO HDR). I then make minor adjustments (level, brightness, windows, etc). I fin... Latest reply by Colin261
    I see that the Super Host Relief program is only available to hosts with 1 or two listings.While that is sensible from the point of view that a host with 3 investment properties probably doesn't need relief, (as they are possibly quite well off already.) ... Latest reply by Alexander691
    Hello, my guest James, cancelled his booking, and a case manager named Ronnie, overriding my host cancellation policy, gave him a full refund. This is making a misrepresentation, to both guest and hosts, in relation to the application of the cancellation ... Latest reply by Vincent245