Theft

Alex144
Level 1
New York, NY

Theft

I pretty much remove all personal items before letting a guest use my home. Some small things I leave like tvs and games. I noticed that three of my video games are missing the discs taken out of the box . 180 dollars worth of ps4 games. i haven't check them in a while so I don't know which guest took them. It seems like something kids would do and I had one guest that had kids that seemed to be rebels breaking house rules. I refuse to let kids or family's with kids in the house anymore. It was very disappointing to see.
1 Reply 1
Roger17
Level 10
Thomaston, GA

Hi Alex - maybe you could email the folks that stayed with their kids and tell them you are missing the games and just say you are hoping they may have gotten mixed up with the kids stuff while packing to leave.  Hopefully the parents will be honest and return them should the kids have them.  If not, I guess it will have to be a lesson learned.  I have my requirements set as no kids between 3-12 but may have to rethink that choice.  Best of luck in getting them back, Roger