Toronto Holiday Co-Hosting

Happy-The-Cat0
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

Toronto Holiday Co-Hosting

Hello, 

I would really like to keep hosting for the holiday season (specifically, December 4-December 29). But I have difficulty finding a co-host or even cleaning services. I live in Toronto downtown core and my condo is full of guests coming in and out. 

If someone would be able to help, that would be marvelous. It usually only takes me one hour to clean the unit (maybe two hours to wait for a big load of laundry in the washer/dryer to stop). 

Please message me if you can offer help (even if just for a few days) or advice.

Thank you!

5 Replies 5
Gunjan0
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hello, 

My name is Gunjan and I live in Toronto downtown core. I am a host as well with 100% occupancy rate. I would love to help you co-host for the time you require during the holiday season. Let me know if you would like to chat further. I can be reached by email or by phone at [Email address hidden] or [Phone number hidden].

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks

Gunjan

Hello, 

I can't see your contact information. I am sorry that I didn't see your message earlier. 

Not sure how we can meet up if we can't even exchange contact info...

Camille39
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hi There,

We're considering hiring a co-host for the holiday season to do the cleaning.  Could someone give me some idea as to what you would pay someone to do a two hour cleaning of a small three bedroom home (including changing sheets, emptying garbage/recycling).

Thanks!

2 hours seems quick, around where I am the minimum rate is USD25 an hour, probably more where you are.

David
Mark421
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

My name is Mark and I am founder of easyhosts. We specialize in renting out condos and houses located in Toronto's downtown core. 

The new rules are certainly a challenge. Our next project is to match business travellers with owners looking to rent for over 28 days in the winter months and continue with short term rentals when its warmer and rates are higher.

Give me a call or shoot me a message if you want to chat further. **

**[Sensitive information hidden - Community Center Guidelines]