What Hosts are saying

Hi Airbnb Support Center, I have a listing with the link https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/25168919 . It located in Melody Apartment, Vung Tau City, Vietnam.Besides of that, I am the host of 13 other else, all belongs to Melody Apartment, I mean same location.... Latest reply by Diep3
    I have a 20-30s something male guest with his Aussiedoodle staying in my home 1 month He has failed to take off his shoes ever. I have had to remind him 4 times to keep his dog leashed in the house for it and the permanent furry residents safety. He lef... Latest reply by Lisa1831
    If a guest requests a total amount to pay how do I know how to make the offer so that it comes out to that. Is there a way when I make a special offer to show what my guest will pay? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Been hosing for 3 years in LA California. Would any give us an advise how to address guest who doesnt even say anything if they are extending or checking out on last minute. This is to say politely your stay will expire. What can we do for guest who over... Latest reply by Ute42
    Hello all.. Just wondering how much host in Dfw area are paying for there cleaning service. I just hired a housekeeping company.. I am so relieved from hosting responsibility and all i do i give my hosting schedule to them and they do all the work. I pay ...
    How does my customer get a refund I have tried and tried it won’t work Latest reply by Helen3