What Hosts are saying

Better Not Call Sol; And Don’t Call Airbnb Either Sol, who ‘hosts’ among other properties “Prime carroll gardens chrming 2 bed rooms (Entire home/apt hosted by Sol)”, also known as *sensitive information hidden* , cancelled on us on a Thursday, five days ... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hi . I have booking for May 29-30-31. For 1 day amount 40 usd. But I am new here and I cant change for 29 may price. I speak with my guest and she agree with me.l want to change 1 day (29 May ) price 100 usd.please help me.Guest agree with me you can spea... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello people I´ve just put my listing on smart pricing - but I get bookings that are lowerthan my minimum???Whats happening? best Dorte Latest reply by Yadira22
    Hello I just had a guest who cancelled her stay...my policy is strikt so I got some money. Now she keeps writing me.First she asks if I could refund her all the money, since she wasn´t aware of the cancellation policy. Then she writesbitter sweet complain... Latest reply by Dorte4
    my guest just cancelld but didnt get full refund, what cab I do? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, I get a reservation, guest paid out but there is something wrong, beside fee I get less money. can you tell me why I got a different price? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello I don't understand I'm putting the night price but the guests are sending me inquiry but with deferent price ? How the system works ? They can offer their price? Latest reply by Emiel1
    good afternoonI have two suggestions i have hosted over 1200 reservations and have 4.7 overall score. some of my friends have hosted 5 times and have had superhost added to their profiles. I feel that if the volume of resrvations is as high as mine tha... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hi Airbnb ,I have a little question and want to understand ,actualy we are hosting a room with one and we are getting 25pounds , but what happen when two guests are booking is it the same price ,like I have Sanchirita ,who book for one person and now I ha... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Our guest would like to make a partial payment in advance of their stay. How can we help them make that happen through AirBnB? Latest reply by Emiel1