Two day rental restrictions for weekends

Renae5
Level 2
South Carolina, US

Two day rental restrictions for weekends

Is there a way to selectively turn off the two day rental restriction on weekends? I generally want to restrict rentals on weekends to two days, but if I am coming up on a weekend and it hasn't been booked yet, is there a way to allow a booking for one day on that weekend, but keep the two day restriction on the other weekends?

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

No you cannot, @Renae5.  Availability requirements, minimum and maximum weekend,  are in effect for the entire booking window.  You can, however, select specific date ranges and have a different minimum.  I have a 3 day minimum for several music festival weekends in my area.

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Renae5,

There isn't a way to do that. Once the weekend option is set it applies to all reservations.

I tried setting a two week minimum for weekends for my listing and then setting a 1 night minimum, using specific dates, for one weekend but it didn't work. The "Fridays and Saturdays" setting overrode the "specific dates" setting.

Using specific dates to set a 1 night minimum for Sept 22 to 24 when I have 2 nights set for weekends didn't work. My listing didn't show in a 1 night search for Sept 22 or Sept 23.

Steve.

Rube465
Level 2
Minneapolis, MN

I would like weekend rentals to be anything less than a week rental .  The reason is with a 4 bedroom lake home I used to have a 3 night minimum to help offset the cleaning costs. But the 3 night minimum doesn’t allow it to show availability because weekend search is for 2 nights. If weekend rental was just less than a week …. Problem solved for everybody !!!!!!F1373B55-44C6-4C96-B6F2-611E9DE55F06.jpeg