URL links for check in instructions

Andy173
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

URL links for check in instructions

For some reason links are not supported for checking instructions.....I have created videos for my guests and would like to link to them.   Does anyone have a fix?

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Andy173 

Once the reservation is confirmed, you can sent guest the link via message system (it will not be blocked)

Maybe not the solution you are looking for, but at least it works...

Best regards,

Emiel

Andy173
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

Thanks by you are misunderstanding what I'm saying..... If you put a link into the check-in instructions it will not return no matter what.   this is the automated system which you can provide to your guests for check-in instructions not a separate message.  

That's funny.  I guess they don't want you to include links...  Maybe use an automated messaging system like superhosttools.com to send your guest the link to the video.  That's what I do.   I personally find that it works a lot better to message than 2 days before they arrive with the check-in details than to use Airbnb's check-in system.

Andy173
Level 2
New Orleans, LA

I don't thinks it's intentional... I just don't think that they have thought of it......It's a little bit of a bug,  but I'm going to try that site that you're a suggesting for sure Thanks for pointing it out.