What Hosts are saying

Your listing has been temporarily pausedBecause you declined multiple consecutive reservation requests, your listing has been temporarily paused and removed from search results. You can reactivate and come back to hosting after learning more about Accepta... Latest reply by Gordon0
    Hi everyone, I am a new host on AirBnB and am hoping to rent out my Spanish villa over the summer months. We have set up a listing and been active online for a few months now, but have not had any reservation requests come through. When we tried searchin... Latest reply by Sudsrung0
    Hi I am looking for co host. when i go to co host sectio, it gives me the option to invite a friend and you have to enter their email address . i dnt know anyone locallywho can help . i thought there can be list of people nearby honolulu who is willing to... Latest reply by Justin465
    I have 15 kids in my Airbnb tonight. They are 16-18 years old. I allow only 10 people in my house at once. Nobody under 18 is allowed to use the site. Nobody 18 and older is allowed to rent on behalf of a kid. Airbnb tell me these people are entitled t... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi, I use my account for business and pleasure. One of my friends recently accepted an invite to join Airbnb, resulting in me gaining £15 travel credit. I'm not trying to book somewhere for work and don't want to use my travel credit. Is there any way o... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I have been hosting successfully for nearly two years with mostly great guests and a few very untidy ones. This case was different. Dorothy, her husband and her family of two adult children and a large hairy dog stayed in my beach-side home for 3 weeks be... Latest reply by Fiona374
    Intrusive autovcomplete bars access to the full database.I am attempting to search eperiences that contain the word "recording" and autocomplete populates the search with the particular details of a single location. I have tried everything.... adding lots... Latest reply by Emiel1