Unable to see my 2nd listing on the same location

Answered!

Unable to see my 2nd listing on the same location

Dear team,
I am currently listing 2 type of room for my hotel, but somehow, only 1 of the listing show up once I search for it on the map. And the location on Airbnb is 500m2 wrong from the exact location on Google map. Can you offer any guidance on this matter?
Cheers,

1 Best Answer
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Kosmos-Phu-Quoc0 

go to your listing / EDIT listing... then scroll down to "location" and click EDIT button, there you will see:

Map marker
Choose how your listing’s location is displayed publicly.
Map marker

General location (default)
Show only the general area to anyone searching for a place to stay.
and
Specific location
Show a more specific location to guests searching for a place to stay.  ( SET THIS OPTION)

I see you have 12 listings and some of them have the same title and same cover picture. This is not good, you will have no idea which room is booked. You should have different titles and different cover pictures for each listing. Not only it will be more practical for you but it will not look suspicious to your prospective guests.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Kosmos-Phu-Quoc0 

go to your listing / EDIT listing... then scroll down to "location" and click EDIT button, there you will see:

Map marker
Choose how your listing’s location is displayed publicly.
Map marker

General location (default)
Show only the general area to anyone searching for a place to stay.
and
Specific location
Show a more specific location to guests searching for a place to stay.  ( SET THIS OPTION)

I see you have 12 listings and some of them have the same title and same cover picture. This is not good, you will have no idea which room is booked. You should have different titles and different cover pictures for each listing. Not only it will be more practical for you but it will not look suspicious to your prospective guests.

Hi, 
Thank you for your answer. 
I figure it to the location so far. But somehow, the location of my listing on 2 bedroom apartment does not show up whenever I search for it on the map.
Can you also guide me on how to turn off the unnecessary listing? 
Best regards,

@Kosmos-Phu-Quoc0 

go to the unnecessary listing  / edit listing .... scroll to the "listing status" at the bottom of the page / edit

you have 4 choices: listed, snooze, unlist and deactivate.

If you want to permanently remove unnecessary listing then you choose "deactivate"