What Hosts are saying

Dear Community I have a customer that channel there booking 6 days before they where suppose to check inn due to the wether forecast . The wether forecast was that it was suppose to rain where my place is , but now it looks like the wether forecast that ... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    What is the truth behind whether or not a review will show? Do both parties have to write review for them to show up? If the guest doesn't write a review and the host does will it still show? And vice versa? It should be fair that either both show or bo... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi, I was told by Airbnb that my guest had reported that I had to attend to 'cleanliness' ,concerning bugs ! I can vouch there is not a single bug in my listing space ! How do I handle this ? Very upset host, Mallika. **Moved from seperate thread
    Hi everyone. We've been hosting for just over a year now and we're wondering if anyone else has encountered the following. Our present guest booked for 1 month. Booking was for a single female. I was at work when she checked in so my husband greeted her. ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello, I just started co-hosting recently and noticed that AirBnB is monitoring my partner response rate which is zero because me (the main host) always responds to all inquiries immediately. My question is: does he need to respond either if the main host...
    Hoi, Ik wil een medewerker van mijn bedrijf als beloning een Airbnb tegoed geven. Kan dit? En zo ja, hoe? En zo ja, krijg ik daar een factuur van? Groet,Stephanie Latest reply by Magali34