Unauthorized Website Showing My Listing

Unauthorized Website Showing My Listing

Greetings Host Community,

I recently Googled my listing and noticed that another website is showing my listing and offering a link to Airbnb to rent it. 

I did NOT authorize this website "rentbyowner.com" to post my listing.  I only use Airbnb as my rental platform as I trust the integrity of Airbnb and do not wish to be associated with an unknown website.

Based upon their "about us" section, "rentbyowner.com" appears to be a website that lists rental properties from multiple platforms so that renters can compare prices.

Please let me know if anyone else has experienced this and whether or not there is anything that I can do to make them remove my listing from their website?

Thanks to all for responses.

2 Replies 2
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Crystal65 is you search more I am sure you will find more of those websites offering links to your property. I am not sure if you can do anything about that. If people click on your listing on that website they will still book through Airbnb and under Airbnbs T&C. When something is online you can be sure that it will be in more places than one. Even if this particular website removes it, it is a matter of time before you find it on another one. 

Thank you so much for the response.  You're right.  No one can control the internet.