What Hosts are saying

I made a reservation that I had to cancel 4 days later because I found a place to stay without having to pay. When I booked the apartment, the reservation policy was moderate. But when I inform the hoste that I was going to cancel the reservation, she cha... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hi, I recently signed up to Airbnb as a new user after being recommended by my friend. Apparently, I will get GBP25 off for my first reservation, but that was not reflected in the checkout amount. Plus, I am pretty sure that I have selected a reservation ...
    Looking for advice. Last night on Airbnb I booked and paid for 10 nights (two five-night blocks) in a villa in the centre of Phuket Island for our family of six.The person managing or who owns this property, Rinyarat, immediately discussed things with me,... Latest reply by Lucy-and-Loic0
    For some reason, the payment is still not reflected in my account. I contacted Airbnb and they recognize that they have a problem in the system. It seems very unfair to me since I am being harmed because of Airbnb. They have not been able to give me an an...
    Hello everyone, I am an Airbnb noob who’s looking for a little help. I’ve found (anyway i thought) a great villa to spend my summer holiday this year. But after more intensive research it turns out that there are 2 clones or the ad with same Pictures but ... Latest reply by Matthew285
    We had a listing on airbnb, with two co-hosts. One of them was the listing admin at the same time, and the primary host. We switched the primary host, and the person who was the primary host became listing admin without co-hosts rights (she doesn't have ... Latest reply by Colette77
    hi all I am seeking some advice from you. I have a 2 bedroom apartment where I advertise one of the rooms, and time to time the property when I go away. my gross income was over 8000 pounds in 2017. the income from renting the room was less than 7500 GBP,... Latest reply by Nancy385
    Hi there can any one help. I have an amount per day stipulated on my calendar. But when the guests booked it was detailed as a completely diff price. Much lower than on the caldender pricing! I had to decline the guest as it a quarter of the price r... Latest reply by Emiel1