Utterly new member, last minute in need to Rent/disabled &young no nuisance!

Monroe0
Level 1
New York, NY

Utterly new member, last minute in need to Rent/disabled &young no nuisance!

I am selfish .I'm positive so many people have Posted this . But i cannot believe I'm in this situation! Well to do , independently wealthy but disabled on ssd, needs a place by Monday! need to be accommodating care giver , my cat . Horrific mgmt and mutual termination of lease led to this point. Then care giver.....dropped out ten days ago . This is all New to me! I thought this might be easy .But it's very pricy, very not convenient and I need a furnished place to think! what do i do????? I need to talk. 

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Monroe0 You will have to be able to navigate the Air BNB home search in the desired area.  If you ar not able to do that yourself, perhaps a friend can help.  After selecting the location and the desired dates, look at the criteria such as pet friendly and whatever accessibility requirements you have.  Check everything you need and see what you come up with.  Then narrow down the nightly cost to what is affordable to you.  Once you have come up with a few choices, send a message to the host of the listing and ask for whatever is needed.  Most host will respond fairly quickly and if they don't, you do not want to deal with them.

the simplicity of a cat , but the immediacy , I did not think would be a major problem . However this seemed to narrow things down? I opted to try for no owner approval needed .I guess not a good thing. Airbnb is a pricier option than anticipated! Now I am thinking,my maybe i need to go on that other site for nightly books, do two weeks, then plan out a temp stay ? If only Craigslist posters FOLLOWED UP!

Monroe0
Level 1
New York, NY

In addition, I was robbed recently, I have pics of my id but not uploading!