WRONG LISTING

Answered!
Decima2
Level 2
Chichester, United Kingdom

WRONG LISTING

I CANNOT START MY LISTING SINCE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME TOTALLY THE WRONG ADDRESS!!!

I DO NOT LIVE IN WESTBOURNE, I LIVE IN CHICHESTER.

I HAVE REPEATEDLY TRIED YO CHANGE MY ADDRESS BUT IT NEVER WORKS!!

PLEASE, PLEASE CHANGE IT TO:

[Address hidden for safety reasons]

ONCE THIS HAS BEEN DONE I CAN FINISH MY LISTING AND START MY BUSINESS.....

MANY THANKS

DECIMA ****

1 Best Answer
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Decima2,

This site is a forum where members help each other with advice from their own experience. As it's not Airbnb support members here don't have access to edit anyone's listing details.

You could consider not typing in all capitals as it makes the reader feel that the sender is roaring in their ear.

To contact Airbnb support type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Decima2,

This site is a forum where members help each other with advice from their own experience. As it's not Airbnb support members here don't have access to edit anyone's listing details.

You could consider not typing in all capitals as it makes the reader feel that the sender is roaring in their ear.

To contact Airbnb support type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

Decima2
Level 2

Thank you Steve,

Have only just written in capitals as have been trying to get help and change my address for two days now; with no help whatsover!

Therefore, I do feel like screeming as they keep on sending me emails (5Now) telling me to finish my listing!

Nothing works; I have done everything possible and contacted the community centre with no joy whatsover!

You are the first and only person in this whole system who has even bothered to try and help me, so thank you very much.

Not sure how to carry on as there is no phone number and the help line is useless!!!

regards

Decima

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Decima2

www.airbnb.co.uk/help/contact_us

It does drive you potty, Click the link above and scroll down to "My question is about something else" click it and choose "Hosting". then select "Manage listing" and "Address and map settings"

In the box that say's " Please describe your issue" Type incorrect listing address and your listing name "The Lemon Trees" and its web address "www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/23174430" plus the answers to the questions below, airbnb will message you for confirmation the new address has added correctly. Please and Thank you in the message are appreciated by C/S and you will get a better response.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Latitude and longitude GPS coordinates (please copy the decimal form, and not the degrees/minutes/seconds)
2. Apartment or house number
3. Street name
4. City
5. State, province or region
6. Postal code
7. Country

Decima2
Level 2

Ok thanks but no longer need The Lemon Tree on website as now sold it!!