Was hung up on multiple times by airbnb support, wait times have now totaled over 4hrs

Andrew1962
Level 2
Milwaukee, WI

Was hung up on multiple times by airbnb support, wait times have now totaled over 4hrs

I am at a point of no recourse for an open issue... Between me and my cohost we have waited now totaling 4.5 hours to try to resolve a airbnb billing issue and an issue with a guest. In the past 24 hours between us both we have made 5 calls totaling over 4.5 hours!!! 3 of them we were hung up on!!

We originally tried to communicate via messenger after our first call where agent opened the issue, but were not getting any response via messenger. Knowing we were not getting any help from using the messenger, we tried calling, we were just now on hold for 40 mins, got someone on the line who then forwarded us on to another agent ..waited another 45mins he answered and decided to hang up the call because both hosts were on the call. What?? Why? We were both verified earlier in the call, and we have both been on previous calls in past. Previous agents authorized bringing other host on the call due to questions required only known by that co-host. This is HORRIBLE service!!!

What recourse do I have now. I WILL NOT wait on hold for hours on end to get hung up on. I have guests coming and going regularly, I need timely answers regarding things I dont have control over as a host. My guests are expecting this and I expect the same from airbnb.

Regardless of covid, we have now been hung up on multiple times and its been over 24hrs with no support regarding our original call.

Is this the level of service to expect from @Airbnb 

0 Replies 0