Weekend pricing

Karen1165
Level 2
Milnathort, United Kingdom

Weekend pricing

Hello, I have just updaste my Listings to reflect an increase pricing for Fri/Sat. Saved my work but when I look at Calendars, the normal weekday price is still showing for the weekend dates.

Is there a time-lag in updating the Calendars or am I missing something?

Karen

7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Karen1165,

Price changes nomally will take effect right away. But looking at your listings the price for weekend is the same as for weekdays. So it seems not to be updated. Maybe you have other options set, like rulesets, which overrule the standard pricing ?

Best regards,

Emiel

Karen1165
Level 2

Hi Emiel, I'm not sure what you mean about "rulesets". The weekend pricing is shown correctly on my Listings but the calendars show old pricing. I've simply edited the "standard fees and charges" section and then saved my work. Any further guidance? Karen

Karen1165
Level 2

Hi Emiel, please advise per my message of 14th November, thanks Karen

Karen1165
Level 2

Emiel, This issue is still live. Can you please help me?

Karen

Hi Karen, did you get this resolved? I'm having the same issue.

Thanks

I'm seeing the same thing- has anyone affected by this solved the problem, or did it resolve itself via time?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Renee323 

Your listing shows same price for every day..

Maybe you have set pricing for weekends elsewhere (manually in the calender, by rule sets etc ?)

BTW

Your listing shows a 20% special discount for first 3 bookings.Please note this discount is added to other discounts. Other discounts you have activated:

- weekly discount 10%

- monthly discount 15%

- discount for "non refundable" option 10%

So for example it means discount for a stay of 1 week can be up to 40%

Best regards,

Emiel