What Hosts are saying

bonjour j ai un probleme avec les virements j ai un compte sans iban depuis plusieur mois il ne trouve plus mon compte bancaire le virement arrive une fois sur 5quelq un peut avoir un idee pourquoi cela ne marche pas
    I have booked my home to a couple with a service dog (I have a no pet policy) but for a service dog I am ok, how do i verify/know that this is in actuality a service animal and that I am dealing with respectable people, Is there a tactful way to have this... Latest reply by Paige73
    Hi there, does anyone know if the app allows you to change the pricing from one week to the next? I'm taking a last minute trip and hoping to put my place up for less than I usually charge but I don't want it to affect pricing on future dates that I have ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    A verified member on AirBnB booked my room in home for some total strangers he has never met of ever known and sent them to me to stay in my home for three nights?He did not asked me if I was alright with in it, at first he pretended he was booking the ro... Latest reply by Christine615
    Hi, I am trying to edit my second listing but cannot find where to enter the Description! I don't know if right at the beginning I inadvertently ticked some box or did something that means I can only have a Title and photos but nowhere can I find where or... Latest reply by Jacqui54
    Hola quisiera que me pudieran ayudar, un huésped hizo una reservación, para el próximo mes, en este momento me esta pidiendo la dirección para ir en este momento y ver la casa. Esto es normal? les ha pasado? Latest reply by Esther124