What do you consider "a party" - how much is allowed? No parties allowed rule

Šarka0
Level 6
Ljubljana, Slovenia

What do you consider "a party" - how much is allowed? No parties allowed rule

I am renting out a bigger apartment, for 6 guests, and I have had a couple of bookings where heavier alcohol drinking was involved.

Luckily, no unapproved guests came, just approved number of friends staying over and having fun.

No damage either, just a bit messier than usual - mostly empty drink cans and bottles laying around, but that is mostly to tidy up and not really "clean".

All of the guests actually had good reviews.

My question for you hosts is: What do you consider "a party", if you have "No Parties Allowed" in your house rules?

Would you consider it a party, if a group of 4 friends left the place a bit messier than other guests and 2 empty bottles of Vodka & several beer cans left behind?

How much do you tolerate before writing a bad review or giving less than 5 stars for Cleanliness and House rules observance? Do you also deduct stars for Communication?

Please let me know the specifics of your tolerance, eg. I don't mind a couple of beers/glasses of wine while hanging out, consummed responsibly, if they respect the Quiet Time. Basically they can be tipsy and listen to music on low volume and have quiet conversations even at night.

But I definitely do not want them drunk enough to being loud, wreck the place or vomit around, leaving a real mess with a lot of empty bottles and food crumbs everywhere, also taking extra blankets and pillows from the closet (when there is really no need they would ALL be used) and leaving them spread everywhere.

I am mostly scared of friends hanging out and drinking at my place because:

- what is someone hurts themselves?

- what if they break something or leave a huge mess?

Also, what are your thoughs if they go out to party in a club, getting drunk, and only come to sleep at the apartment?

0 Replies 0