Where is my listing?

Oskar2
Level 2
Copenhagen, DK

Where is my listing?

Hi all...

So one of many questions regarding where a listing is. I uploaded my apartment to Airbnb 2 days ago, yet I can not find it anywhere - only when I use my own profile. When searching from other computers, tablets and phones - and when asking others to search - they can not find it. It is so frustrating. Can anyone help me out - maybe look up my listing?

Thank you very much.

Best regards

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Oskar2  I tried to search for your place as well.  I didn't find it.  I am working from a lap top computer.  Contact Air BNB.  Community guide for contacting is on this site under community guide.  I use Twitter most successfully.  Good luck

Thank you for your fast response. Did contact Airbnb via mail, but the response was very standard. They said, that it takes up to 48 hours before a listing is published through Airbnb, however it is 2 days since - so that surely is not the problem. Should I try to delete the current listing - and then reupload a new one? I am so desperate, as I really do not want to miss out any bookings that I might get.