Who can I contact?

Who can I contact?

Can somebody please help me

I have been charged on my card 4 times
My booking has not been confirmed
I have been asked to vacate my current apartment because the current person who I rented from is being evicted by his landlord because he has a debt with him. I had booked this place from 13th August to 30th September and in just 7 days they have asked me to vacate the apartment. Did they not know this was going to happen then why even accept a booking? 

I currently do not have a place to go even though my boss's card has been charged 4 times from Airbnb for a new booking we made. 

Nobody from Airbnb support is really able to help. Even though the card was charged 4 times for the same booking Airbnb is not confirming the booking. 

I checked with my American Express team and they said the payments have gone through. I called Airbnb and they said somebody will contact me.
I have booked and paid for the new place but Airbnb is still not confirming. 

3 of my charges need to be cancelled and nobody at airbnb is able to help me

I need urgent assisstance. If anybody can help me with who I should contact it would be great. All the help is appreciated. @Airbnb

@Brian @Anonymous @Anonymous 

1 Reply 1
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Suresh42,

Contact your credit/debit card issuer, and inform them that you want to dispute three charges, because you've been charged multiple times for the same reservation.