Why I cant find my listing when I try searching as a guest?

Varun4
Level 1
Baden-Württemberg, Germany

Why I cant find my listing when I try searching as a guest?

I am hosting for the very first time. I put my house on rent but when I tried searching for houses as a guest ,I could not find my house in the search results. I wont understand why,even though I tries adding aditional filters. Could someone help?

4 Replies 4

@Varun4   Hello.  It shows as  #1 top of the list for me and I didn't use any filters, I just put in a search with the name of town.

Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

I found it also 🙂

One has to be over the right quadrant in München though while searching, otherwise it won't come up.

Be patient... the inquiries will come! But if I were you, I'd consider putting up some more photos, and adding a bit more to the description, as you are financially rather on the high end and people might take cheaper places over yours, so you have to be persuasive, to make people want to stay at YOUR place in comparison with others in teh neighbourhood.

Like, who is the kitchen shared with? students? how many? You say two beds, but I only see one in the photos, etc....living room?

Also, looks like the whole month of October is blocked out. Is that your intention?

Viel Glück!

Penelope10
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

When we first joined, we made sure to input our neighborhood, address, zip code. that's how t shows up. But if your listing not showing among the firsts could be you just got started, need more reviews, or forgotten the details of locations.
Heidi88
Level 1
Princeville, HI

my place is hale lani lanai in princeville and i cannot find it when i search as a guest in the area or for specific dates. this is so frustrating and i am not getting many inquiries. help!? thank you.