Why a booking payout is lower than my minimum?

Why a booking payout is lower than my minimum?

Last night I have received an enquiry for 10 nights stay and the total payout is lower than what I set , about 32%. I can't seem to find a way to reach out the airbnb customer service to ask. I searched and noted that this particular properly is set on smart pricing and I double checked, smart pricing will not go below my minimum price. So appreciate anyone can assist me on this. TIA

10 Replies 10
Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Carmen977 Which one of your listings are you asking about?

Hi Emilia, 

One of my listings, is it system error or something? Am not sure if it's good to post details here. Its my first time raising an enquiry here

@Carmen977 It's hard to show you a screenshot when I don't know what listing you are talking about. But @Jeff158 has already done so. You are likely offering weekly discounts and guests get a discount if they choose your non-refundable cancellation policy. If you do not want to offer this discount, then you can update your cancelation policy under your booking settings. That is why your guest booked at a lower rate ..... because of your discounts.

IMG_20190925_004843.jpg

@Emilia42 @Jeff158 

Attached collage of some info of the property,  my minimumis RM63 but what was shown is RM44, so sorry for the trouble, not too familiar with all these, hope to learn from experience hosts, TIA

@Carmen977 Do you understand why your pricing for this particular reservation is below your minimum nightly rate? Did we answer your question?

Can i know how much Airbnb chart host? 20%? this is over total price (rent + cleaning etc)?

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Carmen977 

Ooops, someone can't remember putting discounts on the listings.

Untitled3.png

HI Jeff,

I couldn't see which listing you are referring to, but is it a must a host to offer discount when the daily prices is already lower compare to others in the same vicinity? 

Some properties we have done some survey, other hosts offered discounts, yet pro rated daily rates is even higher than ours even though  ours without discount...

Griselda15
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Hi, I have a question about the pricing. The total price of a reservación for 30 days is almost half of the total price I get when I multiply the price set for the day times 30