Writing a Review for an Odd Guest

Charles307
Level 2
Westminster, CO

Writing a Review for an Odd Guest

We had a guest book 3 nights with us and prior to their stay they communicated well and were friendly.  The then never showed up for the first night and said nothing about it.  Just as I contacted air bnb to let them know about the no show the guest walked in the door.  They arrived on the 2nd night of their reservation at about 10pm and started texting us questions about where to get pizza and if it was ok if they could eat in the house.  I said sure but and said I didn't know about what pizza place would be open (10 is when I go to bed as I get up for work at 5).  The guest then went radio silent for the whole next day until they asked if they could use the washer dryer "like right now!" I said that I needed 20 mins to get home and unload the dryer but once I'm done sure, no problem.  The guest then locked themself in the laundry room and washed everything in the sink.  They only opened the door to tell me they had broken the thing you pull that that seals the sink and asked me to fix it.  The guest really did a number on it and I said I'd need to get parts from the hardware store to and my tools and I couldn't fix it right now but showed them how to manually open and close the drain plug.  Afterword’s, they played their music so loud that my neighbor complained and when I asked her to turn it down there was no response for over an hour.  The guest said sorry and then proceeded to take a shower that lasted about 2 hours and turned their music back up!  

I realize this is a long post, but I was wondering if someone out there has already created a review that is professional that basically says this guest should stay in hotels.  The guest has been overall friendly but it just hasn’t been a positive experience.  I’ve never had issue like this so any advice would be helpful!

2 Replies 2
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

''As my listing is part of the house I live in, this guest showed little regard for me and the surroundings. Though I am sure he will be fine in a separate listing or a hotel, the kind of accommodation I provide just was not suitable.''

Cormac0
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Charles307

Keep it short

"He like to play music really really  loud"

Say no more than that, this will ensure that this Guest won't be able to find his own private Idaho in any one else’s home