Xmas in Brighton, uk

David-and-Iza0
Level 1
Brighton, United Kingdom

Xmas in Brighton, uk

Hello, listed today, 2nd time I've used Airbnb. Everything seems to be in place, photos look good, have gone into as much detail as possible - if you can see the listing, what do you think?

anyway, xmas in Brighton, am I likely to get any bookings right away, or is everyone to busy right now with xmas. 

Best

4 Replies 4

The listing looks good.  I might suggest just posting the name of the taxi service since the phone number gets hidden (that looks bad, imo).  You might get lucky with guests staying for the holiday, but if you want to guarantee it, lower the price. It's clear you have Smart Pricing and Instant book turned on, so these should both help get you some guests quick.  

Good luck. 

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@David-and-Iza0  smart pricing isn't smart at all and it will lower your price to a level that that you don't want to charge so be careful with that.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

You can set a minimum price to avoid this.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @David-and-Iza0,

Welcome to the world of Airbnb hosting. 🙂

@Helen3@Victoria57 and @Alice-and-Jeff0, have given you some great pointers here. I also thought, as a new host, you might find it useful to take a look at this thread here in the New Host's board: Tips for New Hosts 🙂

Best of luck getting your first guests. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.