a hostile host

Tiffanyy0
Level 1
St. Louis, MO

a hostile host

i want to make sure this host is never able to host again.she is one of the worst people i have ever met and that is not an exaggeration. 

she put me through so much hell and i do not want anyone else to go through that. she has some good reviews but i'm completely and utterly confused as to how.  please help me get her off Airbnb 

she was not responsive to my messages and inquires through text after we confirmed booking. she was beyond unprofessional. i was kicked out last minute because SHE did not have the place ready for me and i was understanding because she seems like a busy woman. However! she continuously rescheduled to meet me at the place. i believe she was taking advantage of me because i had to book with her last minute. i was irritated that i coudn't settle in after my long trip. she finally calls me and tells me that i need to get out of her home because she thinks i'm being hostile. I was not. I was expressing my irritation in a respectful manner. I said what is going on , i don't understand, nothing is ready, and I've been waiting here for over 4 hours for you. she also over charges for cleaning fees when she doesn't even clean. btw those amenities she lists? lies. please inquire for more details on this bc trust me that woman is the devil and i haven't said everything else she did or did not do. she wasn't even the person from the Airbnb profile.

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Obviously you and the host did not get along.  Did you end up staying at her listing?  Last minute is often difficult for both host and guest.  Any reason you could not book a hotel?  That might have been a better option.  Anyway, if you did stay then you can express your complaints in the review.  If others share your experience, then the host will have fewer guests.  If everyone else likes her, then your review will be marginalized as not the usual experience.

Tiffanyy0
Level 1
St. Louis, MO

we did until i expressed my irritation. no. she said everything woul dbe fine and she'd be happy to have me since she had many listings open. a hotel would've been too expensive for my length of stay considering the location, so it wouldn't have been the better option. well, looks like i'll just have to deal with what happened then since i may be marginalized