What Hosts are saying

A man made a reservation for his father-in-law, but put the reservation in his own name. He now wants to change the name on the reservation to that of his father-in-law. The father-in-law lost his home in the No. California fires and is working with his... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    I know this is a tired old story but I'm feeling very discouraged as a new host. My listing can't be found by anyone. Only bookings we have had are from people I sent the link to directly. I believe we have all settings optimized for us to be at least com... Latest reply by Tracey---Bryan0
    I had a guy with 6 kids asks for a discount saying $90 was too much for his family of 8 so I offered a discont to be nice. Only to get get a bad review because he couldnt figure out the heat and arrived after 11pm. Then sent me a message "giving me a chan... Latest reply by Matthew285
    Hi. We have 5 bedrooms of which when I put the pricing per room but I'm noticing that there is guest pending for 4 nights, 12 people at R2 300 but that should be the price per night for all 12. Is the a way of changing this on the system or should I price... Latest reply by Malebo0
    I am trying to setup a payout payment with paypal. first screen > Log In with Paypalpop up opens, I log in into my paypal accout...end Log In with Paypal is still there, nothing happens, everytime I click the button the popup opens with myself logged in. ...
    Hi all, I have found the option of choosing one day of the week where guests can't check in. The thing is I don't want to choose the same day every week. I am freelance so may have a work day booked in one week where I can't be around to check someone in.... Latest reply by Phil116
    Is there a way of Automatically sending out a welcome pack to guests once the booking is comfirmed or a setting where a welcome pack is set out say five days before guestd arrive? or that it can be uploaded to the page so guests can view and print prior t... Latest reply by Nantymoel0