What Hosts are saying

Hello, I want my check-in and check-out day be always on Saturday, because I want the booking to be either 7 or 14 or 21 days. If I set check-in saturday only AND minimum stay 7 days it's still allowing the guests to book for 10 days I need the setting "C... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hey I've just had an instant booker being really aggressive and think it was a scam he pays his money then complains about my response to him as I wanted all his details for flight times ect the usual things I need to give to my key holder..he refused to ... Latest reply by Marzena4
    We have increased our hosting portfolio by 5 units and we are searching for a way to help automate the guest messaging process. I have toured and tested an endless amount of V.R. management software programs... my employer is currently building our own m... Latest reply by Regan9
    So we have a guest in our room that is very rude. First she requested the room and cancelled, and then did an instant booking. Then asked of she cancelled would she get her money back. I texted her the policy as it shows on my listing, has to be 5 days ou... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi,I am a new host and I am having trouble finding the link to add the cleaning fee to my listing. Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hello,I need a little help/advice here. I am a host and trying to edit my listing (laptop) in respect of the Guidebook. I am trying to select local restaurants in my town via the drop-down boxes but I am only able to select within the topmost box. This i... Latest reply by Pj---Kay0