What Hosts are saying

Can anyone help. My air b and b calendar keeps blocking all my rooms on booking.com. I have tried deleting and resetting but it still blocks out dates? Latest reply by Jayne69
    I own an Airbnb in South Africa. I South Africa we are extremely limited in ways we can get paid by Airbnb and one of these ways is through First National Bank and PayPal. Last week, when trying to withdraw money via the FNB website I was told when transf... Latest reply by Janet104
    Hola! Soy nueva en esto y quiero saber si lo que me pasa es error mio o de la página: ya van dos consultas a las que el precio total se ve bruscamente modificado de mi precio base (hasta 4 veces menos). He considerado descuentos que tengo establecidos por... Latest reply by Luis937
    What happens if a guest breaks the clothes dryer? Can I get compensation for them cranking the clothes dryer knob where it breaks the internal dial to turn on the dryer? Mardi Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi All, I'm looking for some advice/help. As rules and regulations are strict in the city of Las Vegas in regards to AirBnB, I noticed multiple listings on airBnB located on the las vegas strip. Hosts are renting out rooms from hotels. Certian hotels on t... Latest reply by Tiah1
    Has anybody else lost complete faith regarding the airb&b plus program?They keep pestering me with incentives for me to invest my time and money to make changes to a listing that already works increadable well. Then they simple fail to deliver and brek al...