What Hosts are saying

Hi team,Yesterday I had booked a one day stay in Tara bed & breakfast, Mcleodganj through Airbnb. An amount of INR903.20 got debited from my account. After payment it was written on the screen that your request has been sent to the host for approval. But ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello Fellow Host, I am fairly new at hosting on Airbnb. I have 5 rooms available in my property. Does Airbnb offer a way to list all 5 rooms at once? or do I have to list each room, separately? I have noticed that when guests book my property, Airnb doe... Latest reply by Alice595
    Hi am a host and have a 3 bedroom house that i have listed. I also have each room in the house listed seperately. Is there any way i can sync all of my calanders?Thanks in advance for any advice.Cheers Sabrina Latest reply by Alice595
    I am a super host and have been for 4 years and have 7 property's and I still have not figured this dilemma out. I really go the extra mile to make my places extra nice with lots of amenities. I just listed a brand new property and put alot of love into t... Latest reply by Hollie6