What Hosts are saying

Hello all. I would like some help on the following matter. I had a reservation for 12 nights since last October. The guests arrived as usual but 2 days later they informed me that they had to leave due to a health issue. More specifically they were advise... Latest reply by Anastasios12
    The other day two people came to my address saying they had booked my place when i looked at my bookings they hadnt but had made a booking somewhere elce but had looked at my place as i saw the print out .How did they get my address etc without making a b... Latest reply by Lotty2
    I have looked at the criteria and I believe I should have been awarded Super Host in October.I can't see any 'super host' section in my account. Other people have posted screenshots of a 'host standards' page. I can't find it. Please help!Thanks Latest reply by Michael1624
    I booked a room from host Angela via Airbnb from 12/06 to 19/06/2019 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. But when we arrived, they said that they couldn't host me and i had to rent another house. I reported this case many time to Airbnb, but it didn't solve. Now... Latest reply by Minh60
    • Screenshot_2019-07-03-18-29-08-30.png
    • Screenshot_2019-07-03-18-28-13-76.png