What Hosts are saying

a guest from another country booked after two before his same day 2pm check in canceld say he had been double billed by the system now he canceld two ours before and the money is still pending what must i do Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi there, I've recently become pregnat and there think that renting the flat out as a whole per month is far less work for me. I currently have 9 bookings so this would be quite a few caneallions sadly. Any advice, what will happen to my superhost statu... Latest reply by Donna240
    Dear co-Hosts, Today the security commander of the Condo we are renting out has decided to discontinue allowing self-check in for guests. I am personally concerned and affected because Airbnb is a part-time for me for the obvious reason that I can no long... Latest reply by Comfort-and-Swag0
    I am trying to get an Airbnb consultant to call me to check my account to see it is all still active. I have been on Airbnb for almost two years and this past month I only had one booking which has never happened so I am just worried there is a setting th... Latest reply by Linda108
    I booked a room at Airbnb on the 30 Apr. Today Airbnb sent me a message said the reservation was cacelled and they would kindly refund all the money.There is nothing about the reason and nothing about compensation. After one month the price becomes much h... Latest reply by Xinbo0
    I booked a house through airbnb.co.uk in November 2018 to stay in Spain with my family and friends for 4 nights (confirmation ref: HMSFRQK4HZ). The holiday was one in the lifetime opportunity to gather all of us together and stay in the house on the beach... Latest reply by Rita645
    Hello I have a request from Josie to book somebody else in my place, how am I protected by Airbnb, if I am at all protected? Having no details at all apart from name?Request below:“Hello Irina,I'm booking this on behalf of one of my consultants Henrietta.... Latest reply by Irina283