What Hosts are saying

Hi I wanted to ask if you check if the Airbnb listing is legit. https://abnb.me/N7s8UGfr7W Very minimal information. Nktmuch information. Price is very lowfor area and the high standard of the apartment. The host as well lives in russia but the aparmtment... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Can I ask what taxes you add directly on to the booking when renting out a home in Portugal. It is our own home and we plan to rent it out in the summer for under 10,000euros. Should I be adding any automatic taxes to be paid by guests Latest reply by Emiel1
    I only have 1 week left available in summer and I got a request for these dates by a company who wanted to open a shop in my house for 1 week, obviously this is not the purpose of my listing and I really dont think its allowed. How can I cancel the dates ... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I'm new to Airbnb I just opened up one of my larger rooms with the fireplace it is absolutely gorgeous there is a full bath and a private entrance for a guest to use . My dilemma is I have another smaller room right next to the larger room but they wou... Latest reply by Corliss2
    I just a client a guest because he indicated that he wanted to overstuff the house with more than the 12 people allowed. When I declined a questionnaire was sent out by AirBnB asking why. There was no option for guest wants to break house rules. I find t... Latest reply by Anne1057
    Hello , I started to receive company form since last two months . I did not pay attention due to doing it as person . And my payouts paused by Airbnb since 30th of April . Its like 5000€ have been pending but I am still guesting people since 30th of Apr... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I was informed about my super host status as well as about a bonus - to choose between a $100 travel coupon or one free professional photo session in available markets. I m interested in the bonus, but there is NO any COUPON attached to the e-mail.Where c... Latest reply by Tatjana6
    Hi, Reservation request yesterday from a new member, just joined AirBnB in May 2019, no profile pic - very unsual question (and only this question, no other communication) "What's your detailed location?". This is not the Concerned that there is the po... Latest reply by Ana1136