What Hosts are saying

Hi!nicole here. I would like to talk with someone from Airbnb regarding my last guest that is Luke. He wrote a review that I don’t understand or find to be very unfair. Latest reply by Alice595
    I’m using the Airbnb app on my iPhone to set availability dates. But I can’t find the calendar! Online help says “go to the calendar” but whereis it?! Latest reply by Malcolm90
    Recently booked an Airbnb over the weekend and received an instant confirmation, email confirmation and credit card charged for the deposit. A day later I get an message from the host stating the property had recently been sold and asked that I initiate ... Latest reply by Christine615
    I was not aware a fee would be assessed to me the host by adding dates (adding a day) and the site is not forward in this. Also, there is confusion in the hostee on. How to make these changes themselves as I believe they are assessed a different fee. Latest reply by Christine615
    I am an Airbnb host of one year, and an Airbnb traveler for longer than that! Last year I was able to respond to guest reviews directly underneath their review. Now I am not finding a way to do it. Has Airbnb taken that option away, or have they just mad... Latest reply by Dana282
    Не вижу своё объявление в поиске.проверьте, пожалуйста https://abnb.me/0qLaiaRM1W Latest reply by Emiel1
    Airbnb has allowed payment to an unauthorised account never sent me notice of the change until the pament was sent to the fraudeulent account and now they are dragging their feet about payong me help. contacted fbi, bbb, and cpa, Lawyer next? Latest reply by David4048