What Hosts are saying

So a woman made an enquiry - I answered her and pre-approved the booking (despite not being able to see her profile - and reviews - BIG LESSON LEARNT. All her messages come in the middle of the night. The pre-approval expired then last night at 1.43 am I... Latest reply by AJ-and-Erica0
    Hi all. So I booked a long term stay. I make it a point to check house rules every time as I like leaving the apartment as I found it. In this case, the house rules did not mention any cleaning. Now, my host says that in long stays she takes turn in clean... Latest reply by Sume1
    Hi, I had a guest booked for 14nights who didn't arrive day 1. I had messaged him before with entry details but had no response. I sent a text day 2 got a reply day 3 (today) to say - "had an emergency, not coming at all, if possible would like a slight... Latest reply by Ron291
    Well, it finally happened, and I suppose after a year of pretty good guests, it had to happen. I rented my room to a probable call girl. Yep, checked my guests in at 630pm and by 830pm, she cancelled her reservation and left the mess behind. I've gotte... Latest reply by AJ-and-Erica0
    Hya, I had a guest that was lovely (quiet, clean,) everything went well the first time but then she broke a massively important rule (brought someone without our permission very late at night, had loud sex, woke up everyone, etc). She has 61 reviews, even... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi we r looking for some one to help us run an airbnb in wicklowtown.Who lives locally Thanks Ray
    I'm an Albanian host. I hosted some times. But I'm not satisfied. My payments didn't come to me as the guest payed. Airbn send me 32 euro and the bank give me only 14 euro. Airbn send me 8 dollar and the bank give me less than 2 euro. In Albania we use Le... Latest reply by Bruna160
    Hi, i have put a wrong number in my IBAN and the payment is going there and the system wont let me change it or add another one (altho there is an option to make another one). I tried to contact airbnb and i had nohelp what so ever!! Their only response w... Latest reply by Ricardo741