What Hosts are saying

HI there,I imported this once and it worked then I removed the link.I would like to add it again howver I keep receiving an error code. can you helpthanksMichelle
    My mom and her 6 friends had booked a trip for their birthdays. They are leaving today (May 2019) and they booked this Airbnb in Dec 2018. The Airbnb contacted my mom (who had booked this place) two days ago and said that they had technical issues and ov... Latest reply by Sofia443
    Hi everyone, please read my situation and see what you think. So I'm currently backpacking around Australia and have a working holiday visa, me and my partner booked an apartment for 3 months thinking we'd be employed quickly, this was absolutely not the ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I just received a message from a guest and wanted to answer them. Then when I tried a window appeared saying 'this conversation is no longer available because 'S' account was removed for violating Airbnb's terms of service'. I still see the reservation of... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    As a new host I was accepting children in the home, but have since changed my settings to allow one 0-2 and NO 2-12 year olds. So, I get a request for 1 guest 5 nights $117.00. I do instant automatic bookings as I live in a heavily Navy populated area, an... Latest reply by David6
    Dear Sir/ Madam, I am Grace Chew, a new Air Bnb host, pls let me know how to cancel the booking since I got other guess booking from other website ? Pls help to guide me as my mobile *sensitive information hidden* Thanks Latest reply by Rachel0
    Hi. I have some problem with paying of my guests. I used Payoneer and the last money are still didn't come. 14-19 of may I had a girl. she are waiting when money come to me becouse she havenot those money too on her card, we bought waiting. the guest liv...
    I'm a newbie. Would appreciate clarification on Reservation Request. This is the way I understand it: If I get a Request I only have 2 choices: Accept or Decline. I believe I can ask the guests questions when Accepting, but if I answer, the guests can go ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi. I'm a host, andI usded to have the payout one day after my guest's check in.But, my reservation HMAKJM2SD8 checked in on 21 May but the pay out hasn't made yet.Should I remind my guest about this? Or this is Airbnb's system problem?Can anyone help me ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I've just received an alteration request to a 2 night reservation from a guest who had made a reservation on a listing with a minimum 3 night stay. Is this something new that Airbnb are allowing, I've never received such a request before? I don't really s... Latest reply by Glen42