What Hosts are saying

Hello thereI booked for this apartment for Saturday, 18/05/19. The payment was paid on 14/05/19 and booking confirmation was received by both parties. Prior to the day of check in, no information was received from the host. I tried to check in at 1PM on 1... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, my son is in college and is doing a summer internship in maryland- this is his first time using AirBnB and he was looking at two different rooms. One room was an hour from his job and the other was 20 mins. When he went to book he made a mistake ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    A guest has left a bad review that contains infactual information, her 2 main points were that the bed isn't king size and that the sheets were "too soft and not egyptian cotton." She also said in the public review that the sheets were made of polyester. ... Latest reply by Saari1
    Good evening, guests entered on the 22nd and payment didn't arrive or is it a correction of the previous booking? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Does anyoine else feel that Airbnb's hosting standards are to strict? For example, we uploaded a property last week, first two reviews were 4 stars, (both reviews stating they had a good stay, it was clean, with no issues). If we get another 4 star review... Latest reply by Airmaintain0
    I had a guest cancel same day (within 4 hours of check in time). Airbnb gave a full refund and basically told me there’s nothing I can do about it. They said the guests claimed “extenuating circumstances”....medical. Their customer service is crap. They w... Latest reply by Maggie299
    Hey y’all ! I want to start hosting but want to know how I can know if I’m ok to start. I know I have heard many things but want to know what’s true and correct. thanks Latest reply by Ashley500
    I have a lake cabin I’m renting on Airbnb. My question is, for hosts with lakes for swimming, are you providing towels for the guests to use down by the lake? I don’t want anyone using my cabin towels so towels for swimming shouldn’t be my nice towels, an... Latest reply by Karen1332