What Hosts are saying

Trying to decide if becoming a host in Lubbock, Texas will be a positive experience. I'm looking to touch base with other hosts in the Lubbock area so I can get your suggestions/recommendations. Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated!
    I have problem to cancel my reservation with refund even I have the right to get it. I booked accommodation for august of 2019 so now is one year to check in. The accomodation has Strict (grace period) cancellation policy what means that when I cancel a r... Latest reply by Samantha485
    Hello everyone. I tried several times to change my payout method from western to payoneer but when I entering my information for a payoneer it says that I have already have an account on payoneer and need to sign in there .. any recommendations how to ma...
    How does it work with Min and Max price ?1st time i set long term price, calculate base on Min price2nd time i set long term price, calculate base on Max priceHow to i set to min to calculate longterm price ? Latest reply by Emiel1
    We have been getting so many requests for bag drops and bag holds which are a huge inconvenience. It requires me to be at the house multiple times to let the guest in and, frankly, it also means going to the bathroom, maybe changing clothes, or other thi... Latest reply by Kelly149
    I am first time host. Please go thruough my listing and suggest, if I got it right. Had a five star review from first guest. But still not getting enough bookings. Nervous! Latest reply by Yadira22
    Hello, I’m from Canada and am trying to get information for my insurance company. I forwarded them the insurance information listed on the ABnB website but they asked me to provide the name of the Insurance Company that holds the policy and the policy num... Latest reply by Jeff158