What Hosts are saying

I am just starting out with my Airbnb and I am wondering the best bed configuration for a cottage. It is a two bedroom, with a sleeper sofa. In one room I plan to put either a queen or a king. In the second bedroom, I am not sure what to do. Is it bette... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi,My name is Belinda, one of your superhost for 15months now. I have never had any problems and I can safely tell everyone I know that being a host on Airbnb platform is very safe because we are protected by Airbnb support team whenever we come across an... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    When I went to send check in details to my next group of guests it just kept bouncing back saying that their account had been removed along with all previous messages because they violated terms and conditions. It says that the booking is still confirmed... Latest reply by Pj35
    Hello, my name is Alex Vigor and I am an Airbnb Super Host. I have been hosting for about 4 years and I love being a host! The reason for this message is to help Airbnb improve its amenities options. I would suggest that a Video Game amenity tag be added ...
    Just what it says above. Someone used my CC to get a reservation. The reservation code is on the charge. I would like to look up the reservation to see the details. I logged into my account and there are no reservations there so I assume they made a fake ... Latest reply by Helen3