What Hosts are saying

Hello my quest informed that he can’t take keys 15 minutes before our agreed tIme. The time he suggested to meet is after check in time (after 10pm) and it’s not acceptable for me. What rights do i have. Can I cancel reservation? kind regards Teele Latest reply by Gordon0
    HelloJag har en gäst som vill boka mitt boende, men som det är nu står det att betalningen är ej genomförd, vad är det som händer?sedan har jag en gäst som lämnade återbud jag fick meddelande att jag skulle betala tillbaka hennes avgift det godkände jag m... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi! If I would like to set a lower price for my 2 bedroom property (which has a capacity of 4) for 2 guests and then an additional fee for each additional guests. Will AirBnb's search engine still find my property as a 4 guest capacity property? Thanks Latest reply by Emiel1
    The state of Massachusetts and my local town have added occupancy taxes for bookings that take place this year. My understanding is that Airbnb will allow me to add a line item for this fee but only if they have it under their "Local Law" section. Since t... Latest reply by Christine144
    My guests cancelled last night, saying they had found other accommodation 5 minutes away! Can they do this and receive a full refund? Latest reply by Kate-Mary0
    Hello I would like to share with you a problem that I have. I host people at home for 4 months now, so I am kind of new in the platform and I still have to learn many things.I started with a room for solos, and the experience was very good people that c... Latest reply by Ale113
    I am reaching out to the Community for a bit of advice (and maybe just some support). I have 1-br apartment underneath my house which I just started to host through AirBNB. I live in a popular area of Portland and am pretty booked up for next few months... Latest reply by Matthew530
    Hi I previously added some rules which indicates that I had a cat at home. I don't have my cat anymore in the place.Eventhough I have deleted the information, my guests still see the information. How can I delete it? I am losing my potential clients... Latest reply by Quincy
    I am trying to update my photos and everythimg I try uploading they say they were unable to upload and I should delete. They are the right size and I have done some on my other property on Airbnb same size and they were accepted. I have been sitting for h... Latest reply by Beth80